geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Setting Up a JDBC Connection Pool Using the Geronimo database pool wizard
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:56:09 GMT
Hmmm...  So it's trying to save your session, and your session has
something non-serializable in it.  We can certainly correct the
serializable problem for 1.0.1.  I'm just a little confused about why
it would be trying to persist your session in the middle of the
database pool portlet.  Have you configured clustering or something?
Does the same thing happen if you log out and log back in and then go
straight to the pool screen and try?

Thanks,
    Aaron