geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: accessing DebugConsole
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:17:09 GMT
I'm a little confused because that looks like an outdated README.txt.
Please make sure you're on Geronimo 1.0.  You can access the
management console at http://localhost:8080/console/ to make sure the
server is running.  For a bit more extensive quick start, please see
the quick start guide links at the top of
http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html

Thanks,
    Aaron