geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo build question
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:41:57 GMT
Are there any spaces in the name of the directory that the Geronimo
source (or Maven) are in?  If so, can you try renaming them to a path
with no spaces in the name?  I'll admit this is a knee-jerk reaction,
but I haven't seen the problem you describe before.  (Though, I also
haven't tried building from the 1.0 source distribution as opposed to
a checkout from SVN.)

Aaron