geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Question on Server Log settings
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:29:14 GMT
I think I remember that for the web access logs if you search by date
range it will look into the other files produced for the same log.  It
may be that the server log viewer doesn't do this.  If not, I'd have
to think about whether we should try to search old logs automatically
or just show them all in the drop-down.

Aaron