geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Failure in JMX Connector service
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:26:46 GMT
One thing you can do is look in /etc/hosts and see if anything is
bound to that IP.

Another this is to edit the config.xml and change the value of the
following attribute like so:

        <gbean name="JMXConnector">
            <attribute name="url">service:jmx:rmi://0.0.0.0/jndi/rmi:/JMXConnect
or</attribute>
        </gbean>

change to:

        <gbean name="JMXConnector">
            <attribute
name="url">service:jmx:rmi://*.*.*.235/jndi/rmi:/JMXConnect
or</attribute>
        </gbean>

Where of course you put in the proper values instead of the *s.

Thanks,
    Aaron