geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JSR77 StateManageable inconsistency?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:27:53 GMT
Hmm, that's curious.  Every GBean is state manageable in the sense
that if you talk to the kernel it can get and change the state of the
GBean.  And if you have the kernel generate you a proxy it includes
the state manageable methods in one of the implemented interfaces,
IIRC.

However, it may well be the case that invoking such a method through
the MEJB doesn't work properly.  If so, we should be able to just
change the MEJB to make the right kernel calls under the covers if you
call one of the state manageable methods.

Can you send over (post to JIRA or the mailing list) a small test
program that demonstrates the problem, which we could then use to test
the fix?

Thanks,
    Aaron