geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error: Unable to distribute tranql-connector-1.1.rar
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:45:33 GMT
The parentId attribute has the wrong value.  If you want to include
that attribute I think it should be set to
geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car, but it's simpler to just omit it (it
defaults to a sensible value).  Also, as the warning notes, there are
some obsolete elements in your plan which really ought to be removed
(though they don't actually stop the plan from working... yet).

All in all, it might be easier to deploy the database pool with the
console (even if only to have it generate a deployment plan for you
rather than trying to write it yourself).  See, for example,

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/database-console.html

Thanks,
    Aaron