geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: geronimo statistics via JMX
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:30:41 GMT
On 1/9/06, Cristian Roldan <roldancer@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>     Is there any table with all the statistics available ?

If by that you mean documentation, not at present.  I know there are
statistics on JVM and the Jetty servlet container, I think that might
be it.  We'd have to look at the code to see exactly which statistics
are available on each (for example,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/tags/1.0.0/modules/management/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/management/stats/JVMStatsImpl.java)

However, I'm am planning to cover this in my online book, so I'll get
it together sooner or later.  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron