geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo talk in Philadelphia
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:33:37 GMT
Just soo I don't leave this hanging, we took the details offline, and
it looks like it may work out.  If there's anyone else who wants to
host a Geronimo talk, I'm happy to discuss it.  I know there are also
a number of other folks on the list who have given Geronimo
presentations at JUGs and conferences and so on, so hopefully if you'd
like to host a talk like this we as a group can make it happen!

Thanks,
    Aaron