geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Geronimo talk in Philadelphia
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 03:09:15 GMT
For anyone in the area, I'll be giving a talk on J2EE development with
Geronimo in downtown Philadelphia next Tuesday evening (Jan 10).  The
original announcement with all the details is below.

Thanks,
    Aaron

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Lenhart <jplenhart@comcast.net>
Date: Dec 20, 2005 12:23 PM
Subject: Philadelphia Apache Developers

Hello,

The Philadelphia Apache Developers (PAD) User Group is pleased to
announce their first meeting.

We would like to invite anyone who utilizes, commits, or shares a
passion for open source software.  Our meetings will be based on the
various Apache Software Foundation projects.

Details on the first meeting:

When:
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 6:30 PM

What:
6:30-7:15 :     Welcome, Break for Food, Chat, Announcements
7:15 - 8:15 :   J2EE Development with Apache Geronimo (WebSphere CE)
by Aaron Mulder

Where:
1901 Market Street Philadelphia, PA
Independence Blue Cross Building

Planning to attend?
Visit our website at:   http://apache.phillygroups.org

and RSVP so we can plan food and space!

We encourage you to sign-up for the mailing list as well.

We look forward to meeting you.

Thank you and happy holidays.