geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: search GBean
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:31:07 GMT
On 1/3/06, Ranjan, Rakesh (Cognizant) <Rakesh.Ranjan@cognizant.com> wrote:
> I want to search this GBean through the parameter 'name' only. Is there any
> way to search the GBean using few parameters?

Yes, but the better way is to search by interface.  That's much more
resistant to naming changes.  In any case, the method you want is in
Kernel (I think it's listGBeans but I'd need to look, and the best one
takes something like a GBeanQuery as a parameter, which in turn takes
an optional interface name and optional ObjectName query as
parameters).  But um, if I was not the intended recipient of this
message, you can ignore my response and I'll go ahead and destroy all
copies of the confidential and privileged information now.

Aaron