geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:29:19 GMT

On Jan 27, 2006, at 3:38 AM, Cristian Roldan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Should not be to difficult to create one though.
>
> Do you mean coding a JAAS module ?
>
> But my question ar:
> Does geronimo support JACC ? if so can I use the Geronimo's JACC
> implementation to integrate with TAM ?
>
> Bye

Geronimo supports JACC, but at the moment you can't really use
anything but Geronimo's JACC implementation.  I'm going to be looking
at making this pluggable very soon.

Can you point to any documents indicating how TAM relates to JACC?
The only JACC implementation I have seen is ours  so seeing what
other people get from the spec would be very useful :-)

thanks
david jencks