geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Steinbach, Manfred RD-PN23" <Manfred.Steinb...@heidelberg.com>
Subject RE: Cannot login to Geronimo from console
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:02:21 GMT
Hi Aaron,
I tried it on port 8080 and on port 28080. In both cases I get the same behaviour. By the
time I used tcpTrace to figure out what is going on. TcpTrace listens on port 28081 and sends
to Geronimo port 28080.

Here is the output of tcpTrace:
Request:
POST /console/portal/j_security_check HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:28081

j_username=system&j_password=manager&submit=Login

Response:
HTTP/1.1 408 The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue
you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open
your browser
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1