geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Manu George <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject WebServices
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:31:05 GMT
Hi,
        I have a Webapp deployed in geronimo that calls an external
webservice.  If  I generate the stubs using wscompile I seem to be able to
get a handle to the stub by calling
HelloService myHelloService =(HelloService) ic.lookup
("java:comp/env/service/HelloService");
Now I can also generate the Stubs using Axis in which case i get some
different impl classes , the ServiceLocator and the Stub.
Can I use these stubs instead? Also the Service Interface axis generates
seems to have 2 extra methods compared to the interface generated by
wscompile for the same wsdl file.
When I bundle these stubs with my webapp Geronimo is not giving me the Stub
generated by axis with 3 methods and is instead giving me a stub with a
single method to invoke the service?
Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Thanks
Manu