geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject RE: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't start web app
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:25:32 GMT
I'm using latest WTP M200601251151 and
geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060127-1410

I think this is WTP 1.0.1, but I don't know (web site doesn't tell much
more! This release isn't even annouced as oficial).

Ok, I changed runtime and now I get following problems:

Required library cannot denote external folder:
'C:\pgm\geronimo-1.0\repository\org.apache.geronimo.specs\jars' for
project GT2006

and

The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved

So, now I can't even run the project. Geronimo is 1.0 installed at
c:\pgm\geronimo-1.0\ folder, and is "geronimo+jetty" binary distro.

Thanks again,

Richter