geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't start web app
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:48:30 GMT
Hi!

I'm using Eclipse 3.11 with latest WTP and Eclipse Plugin (WTP
M200601251151 and geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060127-1410).
Whenever I right click web apps and ask "Run As" and select Geronimo, I
got Geronimo running, the WAR is deployed, I get message "Could not find
a client that is able to launch the selection" (not matter I choose Run
As over Project or over index.jsp).
Then  I got to browser and type the app address, but I get error

    HTTP ERROR: 404

Not Found

RequestURI=/GT2006/