geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject Re: Fixed context parameters
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:26:21 GMT
I'm not sure this it's a really good way for doing things.
In really, I used this because I didn't wan't to lookup values from
JNDI. It's easier to ask for context parameters.
But at the end, I relyied to much in this functionality from Tomcat.
In real, I should look at other solutions to customize behaviour of my
app, not using context parameters.
The unique real advantage Tomcat offer in this situation is because when
I redeploy the app, behaviour parameters don't are overwritten.

So, you have some kind of suggestion? System properties? What about 4 or
5 instances of same application, but with different values for parameters?

Thanks,

Richter