geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: sql realm
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:44:38 GMT
Aaron,
I can't create database realm via geronimo console, cause of:
7:09:31,937 ERROR [SecurityRealmPortlet] Unable to render portlet
ava.lang.NullPointerException
       at
org.apache.geronimo.console.securitymanager.realm.SecurityRealmPortle
.loadDriverJARList(SecurityRealmPortlet.java:610)
       at
org.apache.geronimo.console.securitymanager.realm.SecurityRealmPortle
.renderConfigure(SecurityRealmPortlet.java:529)
       at
org.apache.geronimo.console.securitymanager.realm.SecurityRealmPortle
.doView(SecurityRealmPortlet.java:236)
       at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:250)
       at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:178)
       at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:218

       at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doGet(PortletServlet.java:158)
       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
       at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

       at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428

       at
org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyServletHolder.handle(JettyServletHolde
.java:99)
       at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(
ebApplicationHandler.java:830)
       at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.JSR154Filter.doFilter(JSR154Filter.java:170

       at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(
ebApplicationHandler.java:821)
       at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati
nHandler.java:471)
       at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:283)
       at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.include(Dispatcher.java:163)

Could you please post sample of database realm plan to this mail list?
Thank You.

Best regards,
Alex Andrushchak