geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject Re: JMS Resources under web-app
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:47:30 GMT
I'm almost lost.

I've created a EAR project on Eclipse using Geronimo plugin. Everything
is fine. I added my web app as part of this EAR. I managed to get EAR
deployed and app run (JDBC working, security auth working), all as if I
deployed the original WAR.

I added a jms-resource-plan.xml on root of EAR (EarContent folder under
Eclipse), and no errors was shown when deploy. As content for
jms-resource-plan.xml, I used sample on Aaron Mulder book.

But when I open Console, my jms connection factory don't appear, neither
Queue or Topics.

I think I missed something.

Someone could point what is the structure for EAR? More preciselly,
where to put what?
And if some reference between several .xml files are needed, who they are?

There is a step-by-step or a how-to for JMS under Geronimo that I could
follow just to test and learn? Sorry, but Aaron book goes to deep into
Geronimo internals, that make things confuse to developer who whises
just to develop a simple sender-receiver jms tests...

Thanks,

Richter