geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Does Apache Geronimo 1.0 run on iSeries?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:48:54 GMT
David,

I have not specifically run it on iSeries but the JDK is essentially the same so
I wouldn't expect a problem.  I'll talk to some of the iSeries guys and have
them give it a go.

As far as the Wiki I think we need to have a JDK Wiki page since I expect this
will be a recurring item.  I'll see if I can do that before I retire tonight.

Cheers.