geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: JDK 1.6.0 to JDK 1.5.0 downgrade, plz help
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:58:24 GMT
The problem isn't really a DayTrader problem it just happens to surface that
there is an issue with the following class javax.xml.namespace.QName.  Geronimo
has its own version of QName which is not the same as the one shipped in JDK
1.5.0.  As a result it can't be deserialized.  JDK 5.0 is a high priority for us
and this will be addressed in the near future but I don't have an exact date.

One way to correct this problem is to build Geronimo with 1.5.0 but there will
be a whole raft of other issues.