geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject Re: RFE - DatabasePool and JMS Resources
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:24:51 GMT
Yes, thank you! This worked (uninstall under J2EE connectors) and was
very easy to find out...
Sorry by very basic questions... I started to migrate apps to Geronimo
last night only, and terminology is pretty new to me (last time I worked
with J2EE was still in EJB 1.1 days).
But since last night to now, I already migrated 3 apps... 2 Simple MVC
and one complex mixed Java/.Net/Ajax app.
Three are working very well, thanks to help get on this list!

Richter