geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <>
Subject Re: RFE - DatabasePool and JMS Resources
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:24:51 GMT
Yes, thank you! This worked (uninstall under J2EE connectors) and was
very easy to find out...
Sorry by very basic questions... I started to migrate apps to Geronimo
last night only, and terminology is pretty new to me (last time I worked
with J2EE was still in EJB 1.1 days).
But since last night to now, I already migrated 3 apps... 2 Simple MVC
and one complex mixed Java/.Net/Ajax app.
Three are working very well, thanks to help get on this list!

Aaron Mulder escreveu:

>That's true right now -- though the console is a work in progress so
>we can potentially add that feature.  If you'd like to see it, please
>enter a JIRA with type "improvement" and module "console" and version
>In any case, for either DB or JMS resources, you can go to the
>Applications/J2EE Connectors screen and pick "Uninstall" from there.
>You'll have to figure out which module holds the database pool or
>connection factory in question, but usually it's pretty clear (either
>because you named it when you deployed it on the command line, or
>because the name generated by the console is based on whatever you
>named the database pool, etc.).
>On 1/22/06, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
><> wrote:
>>Is not possible to delete database pool using DBPool portlet, neither
>>delete JMS connection factories using Services/JMS portlet.

View raw message