geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: javamail
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:34:39 GMT
Thanks a lot, Jakob!

I've done next step, but still have problems:
Sending the message...SessionMailerBean.send: checkpoint 1.
connecting to 192.168.1.2
connected to 192.168.1.2
received : 220 gate.dekasoft.com.ua ESMTP Postfix
sent: HELO alex
received : 250 gate.dekasoft.com.ua
Failed !
Cannot send the message with MailerBean:java.lang.Exception: The message
can not
 be send : error
(org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPTransportExcep
tion: no FROM address)

My configuration is:
    <gbean name="mail/MailSession"
class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean">
        <attribute name="transportProtocol">smtp</attribute>
        <attribute name="useDefault">false</attribute>
        <attribute name="host">192.168.1.2</attribute>
        <attribute name="properties">
            mail.debug=true
            mail.smtp.port=25
            mail.from=queryphone-geronimo@dekasoft.com.ua
        </attribute>
    </gbean>

It looks like geronimo doesn't pickup mai.from property value from
configuration.
I do not like to hardcode it into application.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Andrushchak