geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@brinformatica.srv.br>
Subject Re: Creating JavaMail resource
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:26:21 GMT
Ok, I get it. But now, I have another problem. When deploy, I get:

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean
Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean
org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean

My geronimo-web.xml is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
  xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
  configId="BiblioConfig">

  <context-root>/biblio</context-root>
  <context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>

  <security-realm-name>BiblioRealm</security-realm-name>
  <security>
    <default-principal>
      <principal name="anonymous"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"/>
    </default-principal>
    <role-mappings>
      <role role-name="admin">
        <principal name="administrators" designated-run-as="true"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>
        <principal name="root"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"/>
      </role>
    </role-mappings>
  </security>

  <naming:resource-ref>
    <naming:ref-name>jdbc/Biblio</naming:ref-name>
    <naming:resource-link>jdbc/Biblio</naming:resource-link>
  </naming:resource-ref>

  <gbean name="mail/Biblio"
         class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean" />
  <gbean name="mail/Biblio"
         class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.SMTPTransportGBean">
        <attribute name="host">127.0.0.1</attribute>
        <attribute name="port">25</attribute>
    </gbean>
</web-app>