geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: javamail
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:32:55 GMT
Ok, i've moved from dead point :-)

Now i have another problem:
Cannot send the message with MailerBean:java.lang.Exception: The message
can not
 be send : Unable to locate provider for protocol: smtp

My application configuration is:
    <gbean name="protocol.smtp"
class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.SMTPTransportGBean">
        <attribute name="host">192.168.1.2</attribute>
        <attribute name="port">25</attribute>
        <attribute
name="from">queryphone-geronimo@dekasoft.com.ua</attribute>
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="mail/MailSession"
class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean">
        <attribute name="transportProtocol">smtp</attribute>
        <attribute name="useDefault">true</attribute>
        <attribute name="properties">mail.debug=true</attribute>
        <reference name="Protocols">
            <name>protocol.smtp</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>