geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: javamail
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:20:17 GMT
Jakob,
Unfortunatly, there are only two methods in *javax.mail.Message* API:
| void| 	|*addRecipient
<cid:part1.01030905.07000507@dekasoft.com.ua>*(Message.RecipientType
<cid:part2.05090207.04070304@dekasoft.com.ua> type, Address
<cid:part3.04040600.03040101@dekasoft.com.ua> address)|
          Add this recipient address to the existing ones of the given
type.
|abstract  void| 	|*addRecipients
<cid:part4.00090006.05050603@dekasoft.com.ua>*(Message.RecipientType
<cid:part2.05090207.04070304@dekasoft.com.ua> type, Address
<cid:part3.04040600.03040101@dekasoft.com.ua>[] addresses)|
          Add these recipient addresses to the existing ones of the
given type.

Best regards,
Alex Andrushchak