geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: javamail
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:50:50 GMT
Jakob,

I've changed code and now i have exception:
Setting the message with given args...SessionMailerBean.setMessage:
checkpoint 1
.
12:47:23,734 WARN  [SystemExceptionInterceptor] SessionMailer
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Method not yet implemented
        at
javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.addRecipients(MimeMessage.java:287)
        at
org.queryphone.ejb.mail.SessionMailerBean.setMessage(SessionMailerBea
n.java:77)
        at
org.queryphone.ejb.mail.SessionMailerBean.setMessage(SessionMailerBea
n.java:45)
        at
org.queryphone.ejb.mail.SessionMailerBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$71407382
.invoke(<generated>)
        at
org.openejb.dispatch.AbstractMethodOperation.invoke(AbstractMethodOpe

It looks like addRecipients methods is not implemented.
Any advice?

Best regards,
Alex Andrushchak