geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo build question
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:49:20 GMT
Hi Rob,

We found a couple of problems that prevent people building from the src
distribution.  Try this..

Delete your C:\Documents and Settings\yourusernamehere\.maven directory

Replace the geronimo-1.0-src\configs\j2ee-server\project.xml file with
the attached file (based upon the patch in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1449 ).

Delete your C:\Documents and Settings\yourusernamehere\.maven directory

Rebuild.

Let us know how it goes.

John