geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo JVM Configuration Portlet
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:46:45 GMT
Anyone who is managing their network from outside of the firewall really
needs to be conscious of security exposures and should only allow access
to the console with the ssl transport (https) and user authentication
(hopefully with something other than system/manager).  We should add
this to our security and admin console documentation.

I think the admin console should allow updates to JVM properties.. In
fact, perhaps even add some input fields for some of the common
parameters that Cristian mentioned in his original post.

-Dave-