geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Please help with db2jcc license jar files
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:10:33 GMT
Here is a sample using the DB2 jars using the Day Trader application.

     <ext-module>
         <connector>TradeDataSource</connector>
         <external-path>tranql/tranql-connector-db2-xa/1.0/rar</external-path>
         <connector
             xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector"
             configId="TradeDataSource"
             parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server">

             <dependency>
                 <uri>com.ibm.db2/db2jcc/10.1/jar</uri>
             </dependency>

             <dependency>
                 <uri>com.ibm.db2/db2jcc_license_cisuz/10.1/jar</uri>
             </dependency>

             <dependency>
                 <uri>com.ibm.db2/db2jcc_license_cu/10.1/jar</uri>
             </dependency>

I added the jars to the repository in a com.ibm.db2/jars directory and named them:

db2jcc-10.1.jar
db2jcc_license_cisuz-10.1.jar
db2jcc_license_cu-10.1.jar

Does this help?