geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: custom service deployment
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:40:51 GMT
Thanks Kristian!

This time it help to find parent configuration. But i have another error:
D:\local\geronimo-1.0>java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
queryphone-service-plan.xml
Username: system
Password:

    Error: Unable to distribute queryphone-service-plan.xml:
    org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
    uri queryphone/jars/queryphone-service.jar not found in repository

        uri queryphone/jars/queryphone-service.jar not found in repository

I've created jar file with service class and put it to
${geronimo.dir}/repository/queryphone/jars/ directory.

Deployment plan after all changes is:
<configuration
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
    parentId="geronimo/j2ee-system/1.0/car"
    configId="com/dekasoft/logicland/service/SpiderService">

    <dependency>
        <uri>queryphone/jars/queryphone-service.jar</uri>
    </dependency>

    <gbean class="com.dekasoft.logicland.service.SpiderService">
    </gbean>

</configuration>

Do not understand why it can't find this file.
Any advice?
Thanks.