geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alex Andrushchak <us...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject customer service deployment
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:41:59 GMT
Hi!

I've created my test service and deployment plan but can't deploy it
into geronimo.
There is error message:
D:\local\geronimo-1.0>ar bin/deployer.jar deploy queryphone-service.jar
queryphone-service-plan.xml
Username: system
Password:

    Error: Unable to distribute queryphone-service.jar: Unable to load
    first parent of configuration
    com/dekasoft/logicland/service/SpiderService

        No configuration with id: org/apache/geronimo/System

Deployemnt plan and source of service is attached.
Is it possible to get intruction how to deploy custom service to geronimo.
I've read article about Custom quartz service but it use maven for build
and deployment.
It is not clear what is going on under cover.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Andrushchak