geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Question on Server Log settings
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:46:42 GMT
The server log viewer does not even provide the option to search by
dates.  From looking at the code we get a reference to the system log
and then query the log to get all of the files.  For some reason this
appears to always return just the current file.  This may be an error in
the Log4JService.

Of course, this is to get things working the way that it seems they were
intended to work (with the drop-down list of files).  We can also
consider making this more functional as with the web access log viewer.

I think that you should open a JIRA on the drop-down failure to display
the multiple log files.  It appears this is broken.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net