geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Just One Module
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:28:42 GMT
Hi Cristian,
The documentation is currently being updated. Although not complete at this time, the most

up-to-date V1.0 documentation is on the following URL:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

There is an HTML version of these docs that is already included in the V1.0 download in the
docs
directory (if you build from the source you will have it too). Hopefully we will get this
doc
totally integrated in the Apache site soon.

Cheers!
Hernan