geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joern Larsen (Trifork)" <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo talk in Philadelphia
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 07:00:02 GMT
Dear Aaron

Happy New Year!

That sounds interesting! Would you be interested in giving a similar
talk at a Geronimo Seminar we organize here in Europe March 2nd? We
expect 200 attendees for this 2 days seminar. Then you will also have a
chance to meet the rest of our Geronimo team?

Best regards

Joern

Aaron Mulder wrote:

>For anyone in the area, I'll be giving a talk on J2EE development with
>Geronimo in downtown Philadelphia next Tuesday evening (Jan 10).  The
>original announcement with all the details is below.
>
>Thanks,
>    Aaron

Joern Larsen
CEO

                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
EOS Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Ã…rhus C, Denmark
Tel: +45 8732 8787 / Fax: +45 8732 8788 / Mob: +45 4072 8483