geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject deployment problems
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:56:22 GMT
hi,

i am unable to get some applications that was working in M5 to work on 1.0

If i deploy EAR plans with dependency it says jars not found in repository.

<dependency>
	<uri>test/jars/test.jar</uri>
</dependency>

 Error: Unable to distribute gerjms.rar:
 org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
 uri jms/jars/test.jar not found in repository

     uri jms/jars/test.jar not found in repository

If i remove the dependency the plan is deployed. Are dependency
elements not required in plans for 1.0?

Also i am not able to get connectors to work. I have deployed a
connector that is running. My EAR plan has an ext-module section with

<ext-module>
	<connector>JMSRA_1</connector>
 	<external-path>jms/rars/gerjms.rar</external-path>

When deploying this plan its not able to find jms/rars/gerjms.rar.

  Error: Unable to distribute gerjms.ear: a connector is missing in
  repository: jms/rars/gerjms.rar

This used to work in earlier builds but i am not able to get this to
work in builds for 1.0.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Krishnakumar B