geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ranjan, Rakesh \(Cognizant\)" <Rakesh.Ran...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: search GBean
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 04:17:00 GMT

Nice joke Aaron. Thanks for ur help.

Regards,
Rakesh Ranjan
Programmer Analyst Trainee,
Cognizant Technology Solutions.

-----Original Message-----
From: ammulder@gmail.com [mailto:ammulder@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Aaron
Mulder
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:01 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: search GBean

On 1/3/06, Ranjan, Rakesh (Cognizant) <Rakesh.Ranjan@cognizant.com>
wrote:
> I want to search this GBean through the parameter 'name' only. Is
there any
> way to search the GBean using few parameters?

Yes, but the better way is to search by interface.  That's much more
resistant to naming changes.  In any case, the method you want is in
Kernel (I think it's listGBeans but I'd need to look, and the best one
takes something like a GBeanQuery as a parameter, which in turn takes
an optional interface name and optional ObjectName query as
parameters).  But um, if I was not the intended recipient of this
message, you can ignore my response and I'll go ahead and destroy all
copies of the confidential and privileged information now.

Aaron

> Rakesh Ranjan
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the
> information.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply
>  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this
> e-mail is strictly
>  prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
>  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com