geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFound on WAR deploy and status messages
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:40:38 GMT
Hi Marc,  jars under WEB-INF/lib is definitely supported by Geronimo.  Does
the problem go away when you restart the server?  Also try starting and
stopping the component from the web console via the Applications/Web App
WARs portlet.  For a sanity check you might want to find your app deployed
under GERONIMO/config-store and make sure that freemarker.jar is in
WEB-INF/lib and make sure its the right size, etc.
config-store/index.properties can help you find the directory number for
your app.

Best wishes,
Paul