geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stein Kråbøl" <stei...@tellussoft.com>
Subject Re: Reference question
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:00:36 GMT
Aaron!
This happend on XP. Have not checked this on my linux box, but I'm going to
later. By the way everyting goes fine here by now, with database rescorce
and everything. Are now ready to port somebodys application to one of my
ISPs linuxboxes!

Stein

Aaron Mulder writes:

> [...]
>> Had to pack it in an ear to get classes for the EJB deploy in Geronimo.
>> One thing I notised with my webapp:
>> When I redeploy it was not properly deleted in config-store.
>> Got a lot of folders there like this
>> 40
>>   war
>>     WEB-INF
>>        lib
>>            helper.jar
>> (which is a jar i included in my webapps.)
>> Is this right?
>> My current webapp folder is 78!
>>
>> Anyway thanks for all help so far.
>>
>> Stein Kråbøl
>>

>> Stein Kråbøl writes:
>>
>> > The error now:
>> >   Error: Unable to distribute my-webapp-1.0.war: Error processing
>> >   'remote' element for EJB Reference 'ejb/BCalcREJB' for module
>> >   'my-webapp-1.0': Remote interface class not found:
>> >   com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculator
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > web.xml:
>> > ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
>> > <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
>> >        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>> >        xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
>> >        http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
>> >        version="2.4">
>> > still with:
>> >   <ejb-ref>
>> >       <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BCalcREJB</ejb-ref-name>
>> >       <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
>> >       <home>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculatorHome</home>
>> >       <remote>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculator</remote>
>> >   </ejb-ref>
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > geronimo-web.xml:
>> > ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
>> > <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
>> >        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
>> >        configId="M
>> yWebApp-1.0"
>> >        parentId="test-ejb-1.0.1">
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > openejb-jar.xml:
>> >
>> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> > <openejb-jar
>> > xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"
>> > xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
>> > xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
>> > xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
>> > xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
>> > inverseClassloading="false"
>> > configId="test-ejb-1.0.1">
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > ejb-jar.xml:
>> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
>> > <ejb-jar xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
>> >   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>> >   xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
>> >   http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd"
>> >   version="2.1">
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > What about my other question: files in geronimo after deploing?

add a
the EJB Reference in
information.  If

the EJB reference