geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stein Kråbøl" <stei...@tellussoft.com>
Subject Re: Reference question
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:27:04 GMT
The error now:
   Error: Unable to distribute my-webapp-1.0.war: Error processing
   'remote' element for EJB Reference 'ejb/BCalcREJB' for module
   'my-webapp-1.0': Remote interface class not found:
   com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculator
web.xml:
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
        version="2.4">
still with:
   <ejb-ref>
       <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BCalcREJB</ejb-ref-name>
       <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
       <home>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculatorHome</home>
       <remote>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculator</remote>
   </ejb-ref>
geronimo-web.xml:
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
        configId="MyWebApp-1.0"
        parentId="test-ejb-1.0.1">
openejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<openejb-jar
 xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"
 xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
 xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
 xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
 xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
 inverseClassloading="false"
 configId="test-ejb-1.0.1">
ejb-jar.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTR-8"?>
<ejb-jar xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
   http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd"
   version="2.1">
What about my other question: files in geronimo after deploing?
Stein

Aaron Mulder writes:

> Your ejb-jar.xml should not have a configId or parentId -- those are
> Geronimo tags.  So that's causing the error below, and removing that
> stuff from ejb-jar.xml should fix it.
>
> Your openejb-jar.xml correctly has configId="test-ejb-1.0.1" -- that's good.
>
> However, your geronimo-web.xml has parentid="test-ebj-1.0.1" -- as
> David pointed out this should be parentId not parentid, and also the
> value should be test-ejb-1.0.1 (to match the configId in
> openejb-jar.xml) and not test-ebj-1.0.1 (which does not match
> anything!).
>
> Thanks,
>    Aaron
>
> On 1/24/06, Stein Kråbøl <steinkr@tellussoft.com> wrote:
>> I see what you mean, but this is now the errormessage:
>>
>>   Invalid deployment descriptor: [error: cvc-complex-type.3.2.1:
>>   Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): configId in element
>>   web-app@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee, error:
>>   cvc-complex-type.3.2.1: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards
>>   allowed): parentId in element
>>   web-app@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee]
>>  --------------------------------------------------
>> Is ther someting with the deployment of the EJB when it's not possible
>> to se the classes in Geronimo filesystem?
>>
>> Stein
>>

>> David Jencks writes:
>>
>> > According to our deployer the actual plan you are deploying has a  typo,
>> > parentid (lower case i) instead of parentId (upper case I)
>> >
>> > hope this helps
>> > david jencks

The
 If  the