geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stein Kråbøl" <stei...@tellussoft.com>
Subject Re: Reference question
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:31:20 GMT
I see what you mean, but this is now the errormessage:

  Invalid deployment descriptor: [error: cvc-complex-type.3.2.1:
  Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): configId in element
  web-app@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee, error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.1: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards
  allowed): parentId in element
  web-app@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee]
Is ther someting with the deployment of the EJB when it's not possible
to se the classes in Geronimo filesystem?

Stein