geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stein Kråbøl" <stei...@tellussoft.com>
Subject Reference question
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:50:09 GMT
Help!
I have deployed my first EJB modul without error.

ejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
		'-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN'
		'http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd'>
<ejb-jar>
 <enterprise-beans>
     <session>
         <display-name>Stateless Session Bean with Remote
Interfaces</display-name>
         <ejb-name>BCalcREJB</ejb-name>
         <home>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculatorHome</home>
         <remote>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculator</remote>
<local-home>com.tellussoft.Test.LocalBonusCalculatorHome</local-home>
         <local>com.tellussoft.Test.LocalBonusCalculator</local>
         <ejb-class>com.tellussoft.Test.BonusCalculatorBean</ejb-class>
         <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
     </session>
 </enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

I'm trying to connect to it with a servlet in an standalone war.
What is the correct syntax for the lookup method?
			Object homeObject = context.lookup("java:comp/ejb/BCalcREJB");
I have tried all the variants I can think of!
BCalcREJB
java:comp/env/ejb/BCalcREJB
java:comp/env/BCalcREJB
ejb/BCalcREJB
Is there any other method to verify JNDI names tied to a EJBs?

Stein