geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stein Kråbøl" <stei...@tellussoft.com>
Subject Re: Deploy war-problem
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:55:11 GMT
Aaron, thank you for you quick response!

I have deployd the EJB modul standalone. It show in geronimo
admin(/console)Im going to make an ear later.
I use maven to esemble files and both programs is new to me.

Here is the geronimo-web.xml I am using:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
        configId="MyWebApp">

	<container-config>
 		<jetty xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/jetty/config-1.0">
 			<context-root>/</context-root>
 			<context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
   		<virtual-host>camilla</virtual-host>
 		</jetty>
	</container-config>
</web-app>

More questions:
1. I had this deployd before, without ref to ejb in my servlet
as a standalone webapp and I notised that ip numberaddress(10.0.0.1) still
worked with virtuals-host setting below. Is that right?)
2. Is there a way to see the JNDI names that the moduls in Geronimo is
mapped to in the admin console?

Stein