geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Security configuration
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:57:32 GMT
Hi Aaron,
      I know that this feature could be a little chancy, but in some little companies may
be necesary this feature also I have seen this feature in development environments.
  Another question ... How can emulate this feature with the current  security schema ?

  Thanks.

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
  You mean, do we have a setting so that anyone who successfully logs in
counts as a member of that role? We don't have that right now. It
would be a little chancy because we allow you to configure multiple
security realms in the server, so you'd have to be careful... But I
can see that it would be a nice convenience.

Aaron