geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject geronimo server console output in eclipse
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:01:19 GMT
I have rebuilt the plugin with the latest change from Sunday.  With the latest change, I
noticed the eclipse geronimo server console output is as short as 2 lines during startup:

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2)...
Geronimo startup complete

I like the previous output better that gave lots of information,  same as what I saw from
bin\startup.bat file now.  Can I turn on more information of the console output during
startup?  Is this configurable in the .options file that was mentioned to me via a
seperate email by Sachin?

thanks,

Lin

Just $16.99/mo. or less.