geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a database connection pool from plugin
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 02:41:09 GMT
If I define it within the plan, I can only create module scoped or application scoped
database connection pool (not server wide), which is ok for my purpose.   So I tried to
add the resource reference from the eclipse gui, and discovered bug DEVTOOLS-34.

Thanks, Lin

--- Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you define it within the plan? If not, you can bring up the
> console from the context menu on the server in the servers view.
>
> - sachin
>

> On Jan 9, 2006, at 3:33 PM, Lin Sun wrote:
>

> > Yeah I know how to do it using the console (significantly improved
> > since last time I saw
> > the console) or deploy.bat.   I'd also like to know if it is
> > possible to do it from the
> > plugin.
> >
> > Thanks, Lin
> >
> > --- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure about Eclipse, but you can create a database connection
> >> pool using the management console:
> >>
> >> http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/database-console.html
> >>
> >> Aaron

> >> deploy

> > Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about.
> > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> > dsl.yahoo.com

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com