geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: geronimo statistics via JMX
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:51:17 GMT
Hi Aaron,
      Is there any table with all the statistics available ?

  Thanks.

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
  There's not a whole lot of statistics available in 1.0. However, you
should start with the JVM statistics (memory usage, etc.) which *are*
there, and if that works for you then it should be easy for you to
pick up the rest as they are implemented. You can get to the JVM
stats through the usual JSR-77 stack (starting with the J2EEDomain,
then J2EEServer, then JVM IIRC, and the JVM implements the statistics
provider interface).

Thanks,
Aaron