geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Allman <...@allman.ms>
Subject Re: deploying a resource adapter (fwd)
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 03:38:30 GMT
I think option 3 most closely approximates what I am doing with JBoss, but
will it deploy three independent copies of the resource adapter archive?
I'm developing said resource adapter, and when I rebuild it I would like
to redeploy it once and have all the connection factories use the new
archive.

I've tried doing this with configurations that reference the configId of
the resource adapter as the parentId.  I only get a cryptic error message
from the deployer.

Michael