geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <>
Subject Hotdeployment
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:09:27 GMT
Hi All,
       I'm getting this error message when a try to redeploy an EAR via hotdeploy directory.
Is it ok, what I'm trying to do ? or hotdeployment just work for non existing ears (first
deploy) ?
Geronimo Application Server started
23:03:10,453 INFO  [Hot Deployer] Deploying test.ear
23:03:13,234 WARN  [ConnectorPlanRectifier] Your connector plan has obsolete ele
ments or attributes in it.  Please remove version attributes, global-jndi-name e
lements, and credential-interface elements
23:03:13,531 ERROR [Hot Deployer] Unable to deploy: Module ear/test already exis
ts in the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the redeploy command.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Module ear/test already exists i
n the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the redeploy command.
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.i
        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.

 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí
View raw message