geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Build Just One Module
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:40:34 GMT
Hi,
      This is the release note that i have in my geronimo's source code root directory "RELEASE-NOTES-1.0".
  I think that the documentation should be updated or explain the differences between versions/Mn,
should'n it ? for example:

  M5 : cd modules/assembly
  V1 : cd assemblies

  What do you think ?

  Thanks.

Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> escribió:
  The RELEASE-NOTES-x.y.z.txt in the root directory where you downloaded the source should
indicate
what version you are using M4, M5 or 1.0 (but wont tell you what revision for that release).

HTH
Cheers!
Hernan